Have you ever wondered how Professional DJs Plan, Organize, and Coordinate smooth flowing receptions?
Hopefully this will clear it up and give you an idea on how YOU can organize and Plan your Reception – the way Professional DJ’s Do.
By following the steps below you will gain:
- An understanding of how easy it is to properly plan your Reception
- Complete control of what happens during the Reception
- The knowledge of hiring a True Professional
- The comfort that comes from having your planning completed
- Elimination of any unforseen problems
- Smooth flow of events at the Reception; No wasted time, no long pauses
- How easy it is to do something that you see as “Hard”
Planning anything is time consuming. I’m sure you’ve found that out yourselves as you plan your upcoming event, whether it’s a Wedding, Quinceanera, or anything special that will occur once in a lifetime.
My clients are typically: Intelligent, well informed, career oriented, confident and sure about what they want for their wedding reception, excited about planning event, and generally excited about their big day.
But when it comes to planning their reception I usually get this:
- I don’t know where to start…
- This is my first time doing this…
- I’m unsure of what I want
- All the information out there is confusing and contradicting…
- Too much information and I don’t have the time…
- If there was a simple way to plan my reception I would have done it a long time ago…
- I simply don’t have the time to dedicate to planning it…
- I don’t know where to find the answers to my specific questions…
- I don’t care as long as it comes out nice…
- The DJ should know what to do…
- I hired a Wedding Planner, they will take care of all of it…
Planning something that you have no clue on where to start, what the finished outcome should be can be challenging, time consuming, and frustrating. Don’t you agree?
That’s where this article comes in. I am going to make it so simple to plan your reception, you will actually want to do it…
First: The Breakdown of the Steps
- Get a list of Traditional Events at a Reception
- Visualize and Take Notes
- Write Events in Order
- Place the Estimated Times You want the events to happen
- Select Music for Special Dances
- Select Music for the 3 Parts of Your Reception
- Hand it off to your MC 4 weeks prior to the event date, Relax, and “Have Fun, Elegant Fun!”
It should be!
One document that I provide to my brides and Quinceaneras, not only takes care of #1 for you, but it will also give you a written explanation of; The Arrival of the Guests, Dinner Music, First Dance, Father Daughter Dance, and so on. It’s full of information you can use to understand the different parts of your Reception.
And I don’t think you can find this anywhere online! I do not have it published anywhere nor have I seen any website that has this exact document or anything close to it.
So why do I tell you this?
Mainly because I’ve used this document over the years and I get compliments like..
- Oh wow, this answers all my questions…
- You make it sound so easy…
- Oh wow this is easy…
- It has all the information I need…
- The one page with the sample itinerary is what helped me the most..
HOW can You Get it?
Well one sure way (shameless plug) is to hire me. :)
You already hired a DJ?
That’s OK, because I am a nice guy and will give it to you for free
Just Click on this link below and it should start downloading The Reception Planning Information Document, which provides a description of all the events in a wedding reception.
Click Here to Download/Request the FHP Entertainment Reception Information Document
In my next emails I will send you a Link to my Sample Itinerary, Ceremony Checklist, and if time permits, a sample song list. I will also be finishing up my “Simple Steps on How you can easily plan your Reception.”
So now, you should have the document that explains the different events at a Wedding Reception.
You are ready to start your planning…
Have a Wonderful Day!
Francisco H. Perez
Owner of: FHP Entertainment.com
e. fhperez (at) fhpentertainment.com
p. (832) 465-1161