How do you get your website ranked high by all the search engines?
That is a million dollar question that most of us, regular (business) people, would love to know the answer to. Hopefully the steps that I am about to give you, help your personal or business website rank high on the search engines.
To prove this concept of mine here is how my website ranks. In just 4 short months I have established it at the top of the search engines: (True as of 07/12/2006)
“Houston QuinceaÃ±era DJ” (#3 Google)
This is not a trick!!! You can see for yourself if you type in the words, without the quotations into the specified search engine (links to the search engine are provided and will open a new window). Hopefully this gives you and idea of how effective and critical these steps are to follow. And let me take a quick second to pat myself on the back for a job well done, after all I think I deserve it :).
I have learned a few things during these past for months, for one, hard work pays off in anything you do. I have seen the results of hard work in both my DJ work and now I am seeing it here on my website. There truly is no substitute for hard work. This can easily be compared to farming, if you own a farm, you have to plant the seeds of your fruit, water and fertilize the seeds, and in due time, the seeds will give you a fruit ( as well as more seeds to plant ).
Additionally, I have surpassed the other TOP Houston DJ Companies such as:
- DJ’s of Houston
- Sound Connections, Inc.
- Dynamic Sounds
- and more (Even the Houston American Disc Jockey Association)
Wouldn’t you like to gain these benefits for your business or for your own personal website? Sure you do.
The Steps to Ranking High
1. Planting the Seeds
- You need, of course a test website.
- You need content relevant to your business and make sure you include the key words you are going after (Probably the hardest part of it all and this is the key. Example; I am going after Houston DJ, Houston Wedding DJ, and Houston QuinceaÃ±era DJ)
- Optimize your meta tags to match your content (Widexel – The Tool I used to check my Meta tag relevancy and I am only using Title, Description, and Keyword Meta Tags )
- Submit your website to all the Search engines you want to target. (Only care about Yahoo, MSN, and Google )
2. Water and fertilize your Seeds
- The fertilizer and water I use is that I truly and genuinely that I want to help others with planning. This article is proof since I am basically giving you (FOR FREE) the techniques that I used. All my articles are aimed at helping others with my experiences.
- Read, Read, Read, Read, and after you are done reading, Read for fun. The articles that helped me out are; Eric Wolfram, DR. Jackob Nielsen’s Alertbox, and any other website that touches on the same subjects they touch on.
- Continually add to your content by placing news about yourself or your company in the website. One thing to remember is that “Content is King” over everything else.
- Give it time. It took me about 2 months to show up in MSN.
3. Reap the Results of your hard work
Depending on how hard you worked to plant your seeds and how hard you worked to water your seeds, that is how much fruit you will be able to enjoy.
I’ve learned to apply this same theory in my personal life and in my professional Life. Try it out on your website, see if you get the same results…
About My Google Ads
I do not make a lot money from them, but I have seen that they make anywhere from $0.00 to $1.98 per day and they have in no way helped with my website ranking. So why do I keep them? Well hopefully you’ve read this article and got inspired enough to at least click on one of them and have that company pay me my very well earned $0.03. LOL :)
Can you help me get the same results?
Probably, it is not hard. The question is do I have the time to do it? The answer to that is no. I rather, gave you the answer, and let you do this simple task yourself. I would much rather spend my sleepless nights with my wife, or planning a QuinceaÃ±era’s reception or a bride’s wedding reception.
Have a Great Day!!!