Latin Music, we all love it and we all love to dance it.
It’s very sensual and romantic to dance, not to mention how stimulating it can be…
At the weddings I have performed, no matter if there is Latin people or not, I usually get a request or two for Latin Music. I guess they see that I am Latino and feel that I should have something fun to dance; I do.
We all know weddings are a special occasion and that people are generally there to support the bride and groom and to wish them well in their long journey of love, so they are generally in a great mood to party and to enjoy the night as much as they can. So if the DJ plays a song, any song, and they don’t know how to dance, they will still get out there and try to figure it as much as they can, all in the name of having a great time.
So what are those Latin Songs that will do just that?
- Elvis Crespo – Suavemente(Merengue)
- Celia Cruz – La Vida es un Carnaval (Salsa)
- Daddy Yankee – Rompe (Reggaeton)
- King Africa – El Carnavalito (Line Dance)
- Los Del Rio – La Macarena (Line Dance)
- Sabor Kolombia – Bota y Tambo (Cumbia Sonidera)
- Fulanito – Guallando (Merengue)
- Selena – Baila Esta Cumbia (Cumbia)
- SuperMerka2 – Que Calor (Cumbia)
- Aventura – Obsesion (Bachata)
These are amongst the top ten known Latin songs that if you request any DJ will have, or should have, and will do a great job of getting people on the dance floor.
Let me know how you like these songs or if you have other suggestions.
Your DJ In Houston