This article is good because it covers all the questions you should ask your limo company, after all they are a big part of making sure that everything comes out acoording to your planned schedule.
- Don’t rely on price quotes over the phone. Go see the Vehicles and make sure that is the Vehicle coming that day. (Avoid False promises and Information)
- Ask how many years the vendor is in business and if they are a member of the Better Business Bureau or Consumer Affairs?
- Does the wedding vendor provide their own vehicles, or is another company providing the vehicles?
- What is the year of the Vehicle you will be using, and are they properly licensed and insured? (e.g. in New York, any vehicle over 15 passengers should be licensed with the Department of Transportations. A D.O.T. sticker should be displayed on the window. Also, make sure that the operator is properly licensed to drive that size vehicle. He/She should have a CDL license and a 19A certification from D.O.T.)
- Are the Vehicles equipped with GPS Navigation System?
- Make sure the contract includes all necessary information, and that the company does not require a large deposit. Once the company has your money, there is not much you can do the day of your wedding if they do not show.
- What are the contingency plans if a Vehicle breaks down that day?
- What beverages are stocked in the Limousine?
- What are the vendor’s hiring practices for screening Chauffeurs? Are they professionally trained?
- Do the Chauffeurs coordinate the activities with the Bridal Party, Guests, and Photography Personnel?
- Are the Chauffeurs attired for the wedding?
Source: WedAlert Wedding Planning Blog