Watch the video for an interview with the author
As Seen on “Live with Regis and Kelly”
Want to Make a Fabulous
Wedding Toast That’s 100% Guaranteed to Win Over Your Audience?
- Are you looking for the most effective way to give a toast or a speech?
- Are you looking for unique content to give the most memorable toast?
- Are you giving your very first toast or speech and have no clue where to begin?
- Looking for the best way to get rid of your fears?
- If the answer to any of these or all of these was YES, then keep reading…
After researching the entire net for the best way to help my brides, grooms, quinceaneras and their leading people on how to properly give a toast or a speech on their special night I came across this book which seemed to be a good candidate, and for only $19.95, I thought I would take a “big chance”. This, by far, is the best book, article, etc.. I have read on this subject and I wish I would have read it earlier in my carrier as an MC. It is easy and fun to ready, easy to understand, and most importantly it gives you ideas for toast themes, it gives sample toasts, and it can be read in just one sitting. It is well worth the $19.95 that I spent on this book (YES only $20 and a few minutes of reading will solve your uncertainties) and I would recommend you to purchase your own copy if you have been asked to give a toast or a speech.
This book is recomended by many wedding professionals from the President of the American Disc Jockey Association to the President of the Association for Wedding Professionals International and even Regis Philbin of “Live with Regis & Kelly” used it to prepare a speech for his daughter’s wedding.
Wedding Toasts Made Easy! is just that, the easiest way for you to create your own memorable toasts.
Wedding Toasts Made Easy! contains a wealth of valuable information for anyone asked to speak at a wedding. Topics and resources included are:
- How to deliver an outstanding speech or wedding toast
- Dealing with stage-fright and nervousness
- How to take charge and keep everyone interested
- How to fill the room with positive energy
- Suggestions on the use of humor â€“ how to keep it clean but funny
- Hundreds of suggested one-liners to help lighten up your presentation
- How to handle a microphone like a professional
- Power tips for delivering your toast or speech with confidence and class
- Sample toasts and marriage-related stories
- Suggested themes and content for your wedding toast, whether it’s a toast to the Bride, the Groom’s response, a toast to the Bridesmaids, a toast from the Father of the Bride, or a best man speech you’ll find a treasure-trove of audience-winning ideas for your toast or wedding speech
- And much, much more..
Click Here! To get your very own copy of Wedding Toasts Made Easy!
“Quality in Service, Elegance in Entertainment”